Connection Keeper is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Connection Keeper from your computerGammadyne Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on Gammadyne Corporation. Click on http://www.gammadyne.com/conkeep.htm
to get more details about Connection Keeper on Gammadyne Corporation's website. Usually the Connection Keeper program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connection Keeper folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Connection Keeper is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. conkeepm.exe is the Connection Keeper's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.53 MB (2656448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Connection Keeper. They take about 3.13 MB (3282304
bytes) on disk.
- conkeepm.exe (2.53 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (611.19 KB)
The current page applies to Connection Keeper version 8.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Connection Keeper versions:
...click to view all...
Connection Keeper is a program marketed by the software company Gammadyne Corporation. Some people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Connection Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Connection Keeper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Connection Keeper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Connection Keeper". If it is installed on your PC the Connection Keeper application will be found very quickly. When you click Connection Keeper in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Connection Keeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Connection Keeper:
- The software company is: http://www.gammadyne.com/conkeep.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Connection Keeper.
8. After removing Connection Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Connection Keeper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Connection Keeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Connection Keeper by Gammadyne Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Connection Keeper by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Connection Keeper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:43:39.400