Connectify is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Connectify from your systemConnectify
. You can read more on Connectify or check for application updates here
. More information about Connectify can be seen at http://www.connectify.me/
. Connectify is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Connectify is C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Connectify.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.46 MB (1532992 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Connectify. They take 3.30 MB (3455341
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connectify.exe (1.46 MB)
- Connectifyd.exe (872.06 KB)
- ConnectifyNetServices.exe (343.06 KB)
- ConnectifyShutdown.exe (108.56 KB)
- start_service.exe (227.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (280.93 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
- setupSNK.exe (17.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Connectify version 184.108.40.20699
alone. Click on the links below for other Connectify versions:
...click to view all...
Connectify has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Connectify:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify
- C:\Program Files\Connectify\Connectify.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.connectify.me_0.localstorage
Connectify is an application marketed by Connectify. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Connectify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Connectify from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Connectify or simply click the Search field and type in "Connectify". The Connectify program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Connectify in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Connectify, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Connectify:
- The software company is: http://www.connectify.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Connectify.
8. After uninstalling Connectify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Connectify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Connectify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Connectify by Connectify from your PC, nor are we saying that Connectify by Connectify is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Connectify in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 09:44:30.947