This page contains thorough information on how to remove Connectify Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Connectify Pro from your systemConnectify Pro
. Take a look here
for more information on Connectify Pro. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Connectify Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Connectify Pro is C:\Program Files\Connectify Pro\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Keygen.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.74 MB (3922432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Connectify Pro. They take 11.26 MB (11806088
bytes) on disk.
- install.exe (6.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- Keygen.exe (3.74 MB)
The current page applies to Connectify Pro version 3
Connectify Pro is a program offered by the software company Connectify Pro. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Connectify Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Connectify Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Connectify Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Connectify Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Connectify Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Connectify Pro in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Connectify Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Connectify Pro.
8. After removing Connectify Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Connectify Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Connectify Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Connectify Pro by Connectify Pro from your PC, nor are we saying that Connectify Pro by Connectify Pro is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Connectify Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 14:26:59.187