Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 from your PCConnectify Hotspot
. Take a look here
for more details on Connectify Hotspot. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify Hotspot\Connectify Hotspot PRO directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify Hotspot\Connectify Hotspot PRO\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ConnectifyInstaller.exe is the Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279's primary executable file and it takes close to 7.35 MB (7709312 bytes) on disk.
Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 contains of the executables below. They take 7.45 MB (7809232
bytes) on disk.
- ConnectifyInstaller.exe (7.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.29279
of Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279.
Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 is a program marketed by the software company Connectify Hotspot. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 or simply click the Search field and type in "Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279". The Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 application will be found automatically. After you click Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279.
8. After uninstalling Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 by Connectify Hotspot from your PC, we are not saying that Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 by Connectify Hotspot is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Connectify Hotspot PRO 7.1.29279 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:17:54.387