This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Connectify for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Connectify from your PCConnectify
. Further information on Connectify can be found here
. Please follow http://www.connectify.me/
if you want to read more on Connectify on Connectify's page. Connectify is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Connectify. The application's main executable file is called Connectify.exe and its approximative size is 4.85 MB (5083424 bytes).
Connectify installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.77 MB (25972239
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Analytics.exe (352.28 KB)
- Connectify.exe (4.85 MB)
- ConnectifyCLI.exe (722.28 KB)
- Connectifyd.exe (2.98 MB)
- ConnectifyNetServices.exe (382.28 KB)
- ConnectifyService.exe (212.00 KB)
- ConnectifyShutdown.exe (637.28 KB)
- ConnectifySupportCenter.exe (2.30 MB)
- DispatchUI.exe (2.82 MB)
- DriverSwitcher.exe (679.78 KB)
- GlobalAtomTable.exe (68.28 KB)
- gopher.exe (1.13 MB)
- HardwareHelperLib.exe (29.78 KB)
- scan.exe (28.28 KB)
- ServiceProperties.exe (23.78 KB)
- start_service.exe (225.40 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (292.97 KB)
- ConnectifyInstaller.exe (7.10 MB)
- setupSNK.exe (23.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Connectify version 220.127.116.11694
only. For more Connectify versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Connectify has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Connectify is an application offered by the software company Connectify. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Connectify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Connectify from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Connectify or simply activate the Search field and type in "Connectify". If it is installed on your PC the Connectify application will be found very quickly. When you click Connectify in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Connectify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Connectify:
- The publisher is: http://www.connectify.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Connectify.
8. After uninstalling Connectify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Connectify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Connectify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Connectify by Connectify from your computer, we are not saying that Connectify by Connectify is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Connectify in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:03:44.183