This page is about Connectify 2017 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Connectify 2017 from your systemConnectify
. You can find out more on Connectify or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Connectify 2017 can be found at http://www.connectify.me/
. Usually the Connectify 2017 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Connectify 2017. Connectify.exe is the Connectify 2017's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.88 MB (3016248 bytes) on disk.
Connectify 2017 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.98 MB (24091852
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Analytics.exe (759.55 KB)
- Connectify.exe (2.88 MB)
- Connectifyd.exe (5.77 MB)
- ConnectifyGopher.exe (1.54 MB)
- ConnectifyNetServices.exe (385.55 KB)
- ConnectifyService.exe (248.55 KB)
- ConnectifyShutdown.exe (1.31 MB)
- ConnectifyStartup.exe (1.56 MB)
- ConnectifySupportCenter.exe (1.60 MB)
- connectify_cli.exe (1.32 MB)
- DispatchUI.exe (2.57 MB)
- DriverSwitcher.exe (1.96 MB)
- GetFileVersion.exe (105.55 KB)
- GlobalAtomTable.exe (106.55 KB)
- HardwareHelperLib.exe (29.55 KB)
- speedtest.exe (595.55 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (286.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.2.0.38454
of Connectify 2017. You can find below info on other releases of Connectify 2017:
...click to view all...
Connectify 2017 is an application offered by Connectify. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Connectify 2017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Connectify 2017 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Connectify 2017 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Connectify 2017". If it exists on your system the Connectify 2017 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Connectify 2017 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Connectify 2017, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Connectify 2017:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.connectify.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Connectify 2017.
8. After uninstalling Connectify 2017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Connectify 2017 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Connectify 2017 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Connectify 2017 by Connectify from your PC, we are not saying that Connectify 2017 by Connectify is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Connectify 2017 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 14:41:43.930