Connect Total Recall
Connect Total Recall is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Connect Total Recall from your PCConnect Support Services Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Connect Support Services Ltd. You can get more details about Connect Total Recall at http://www.connect.co.uk
. Connect Total Recall is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connect Total Recall folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Connect Total Recall is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Connect Total Recall\unins000.exe". Connect Total Recall's primary file takes about 264.00 KB (270336 bytes) and its name is btray.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Connect Total Recall. They occupy about 3.96 MB (4149274
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (686.78 KB)
- AuaAcb.exe (72.00 KB)
- Taskkill.exe (30.50 KB)
- Sleep.exe (44.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (265.63 KB)
- jusched.exe (76.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- bsch.exe (48.00 KB)
- btray.exe (264.00 KB)
- SetWritable.exe (40.00 KB)
This page is about Connect Total Recall version 5.0
Connect Total Recall is an application by the software company Connect Support Services Ltd. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Connect Total Recall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Connect Total Recall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Connect Total Recall or simply click the Search field and type in "Connect Total Recall". If it exists on your system the Connect Total Recall app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Connect Total Recall in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Connect Total Recall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Connect Total Recall:
- The publisher is: http://www.connect.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Connect Total Recall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Connect Total Recall.
8. After uninstalling Connect Total Recall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Connect Total Recall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Connect Total Recall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Connect Total Recall by Connect Support Services Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Connect Total Recall by Connect Support Services Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Connect Total Recall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 22:42:21.757