Connect Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Connect Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more facts about Connect Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Connect Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Connect Manager folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Connect Manager\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Connect Manager. Connect Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Connect Manager. They occupy about 3.30 MB (3462225
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Connect Manager.exe (120.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.51 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (352.20 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.87 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (256.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (346.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (880.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
This page is about Connect Manager version 13.001.08.04.143
only. You can find below info on other releases of Connect Manager:
...click to view all...
Connect Manager is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Connect Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Connect Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Connect Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Connect Manager". The Connect Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Connect Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Connect Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Connect Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Connect Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Connect Manager.
8. After removing Connect Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Connect Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Connect Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Connect Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Connect Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Connect Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 08:00:48.917