You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Confrontation for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Confrontation from your computerCyanide
. More information on Cyanide can be seen here
. More data about the software Confrontation can be found at http://www.confrontation-thegame.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Pc\Steam\steamapps\common\Confrontation directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Confrontation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named Steam.exe and its approximative size is 2.72 MB (2857248 bytes).
Confrontation contains of the executables below. They take 48.08 MB (50413232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- knightspp.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Confrontation is an application offered by Cyanide. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Confrontation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Confrontation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Confrontation or simply click the Search field and type in "Confrontation". If it is installed on your PC the Confrontation program will be found automatically. When you select Confrontation in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Confrontation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Confrontation:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.confrontation-thegame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Confrontation.
8. After removing Confrontation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Confrontation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Confrontation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Confrontation by Cyanide from your computer, nor are we saying that Confrontation by Cyanide is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Confrontation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 17:16:56.843