Confirm Space Bar
This info is about Confirm Space Bar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Confirm Space Bar from your computerConfirm Space Bar
. More info about Confirm Space Bar can be seen here
. Confirm Space Bar is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\03000200-1432350044-0500-0006-000700080009 directory, regulated by the user's option. Confirm Space Bar's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\03000200-1432350044-0500-0006-000700080009\uninstall.exe". bnsh49FE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 370.00 KB (378880 bytes) on disk.
Confirm Space Bar is composed of the following executables which take 457.49 KB (468466
bytes) on disk:
- bnsh49FE.exe (370.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Confirm Space Bar.
Confirm Space Bar is a program by the software company Confirm Space Bar. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Confirm Space Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Confirm Space Bar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Confirm Space Bar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Confirm Space Bar". If it exists on your system the Confirm Space Bar program will be found very quickly. When you click Confirm Space Bar in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Confirm Space Bar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Confirm Space Bar.
8. After removing Confirm Space Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Confirm Space Bar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Confirm Space Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Confirm Space Bar by Confirm Space Bar from your computer, we are not saying that Confirm Space Bar by Confirm Space Bar is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Confirm Space Bar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 00:05:59.513