This info is about Configuration Calculator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Configuration Calculator from your computerPhilips Color Kinetics
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Philips Color Kinetics. More information about the software Configuration Calculator can be found at www.colorkinetics.com/support/install_tool/
. Configuration Calculator is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Philips Color Kinetics\ Configuration Calculator 3.9.0 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Configuration Calculator is C:\Program Files\Philips Color Kinetics\ Configuration Calculator 3.9.0\Uninstall Configuration Calculator.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.23 MB (1286656 bytes) on disk and is named ConfigurationCalculator.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Configuration Calculator. They take 16.47 MB (17270832
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Configuration Calculator.exe (15.23 MB)
- CCLauncher.exe (16.00 KB)
- ConfigurationCalculator.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to Configuration Calculator version 3.9.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Configuration Calculator versions:
Configuration Calculator is an application offered by the software company Philips Color Kinetics. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Configuration Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Configuration Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Configuration Calculator or simply click the Search field and type in "Configuration Calculator". If it exists on your system the Configuration Calculator application will be found automatically. When you click Configuration Calculator in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Configuration Calculator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Configuration Calculator:
- The publisher is: www.colorkinetics.com/support/install_tool/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Philips Color Kinetics\ Configuration Calculator 3.9.0\Uninstall Configuration Calculator.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Configuration Calculator.
8. After removing Configuration Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Configuration Calculator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Configuration Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Configuration Calculator by Philips Color Kinetics from your PC, nor are we saying that Configuration Calculator by Philips Color Kinetics is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Configuration Calculator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 22:12:48.140