Configuration Browser 2.8.0
This info is about Configuration Browser 2.8.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Configuration Browser 2.8.0 from your PCLam Research Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Lam Research Corporation. Usually the Configuration Browser 2.8.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Configuration Browser\SETUP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Configuration Browser\SETUP\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Configuration Browser 2.8.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 363.50 KB (372224 bytes) on disk and is called SETUP.EXE.
The executable files below are part of Configuration Browser 2.8.0. They occupy about 363.50 KB (372224
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Configuration Browser 2.8.0 version 2.8.0
Configuration Browser 2.8.0 is a program offered by the software company Lam Research Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Configuration Browser 2.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Configuration Browser 2.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Configuration Browser 2.8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Configuration Browser 2.8.0". If it exists on your system the Configuration Browser 2.8.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Configuration Browser 2.8.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Configuration Browser 2.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Configuration Browser 2.8.0.
8. After removing Configuration Browser 2.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Configuration Browser 2.8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Configuration Browser 2.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Configuration Browser 2.8.0 by Lam Research Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Configuration Browser 2.8.0 by Lam Research Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Configuration Browser 2.8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 02:21:15.033