This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Conferendo 6.5.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Conferendo 6.5.1 from your systemTrueConf
. Go over here
for more info on TrueConf. Please follow www.truconf.ru
if you want to read more on Conferendo 6.5.1 on TrueConf's page. Conferendo 6.5.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Conferendo folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Conferendo 6.5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Conferendo\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Conferendo.exe is the Conferendo 6.5.1's main executable file and it takes about 5.09 MB (5334304 bytes) on disk.
Conferendo 6.5.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.74 MB (7069248
bytes) on disk.
- Conferendo.exe (5.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.65 MB)
This info is about Conferendo 6.5.1 version 6.5.1
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Conferendo 6.5.1 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Conferendo 6.5.1:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Conferendo 6.5.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Conferendo
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Conferendo 6.5.1 is an application offered by the software company TrueConf. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Conferendo 6.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Conferendo 6.5.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conferendo 6.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conferendo 6.5.1". If it exists on your system the Conferendo 6.5.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Conferendo 6.5.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Conferendo 6.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Conferendo 6.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: www.truconf.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Conferendo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conferendo 6.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Conferendo 6.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conferendo 6.5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conferendo 6.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conferendo 6.5.1 by TrueConf from your computer, nor are we saying that Conferendo 6.5.1 by TrueConf is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conferendo 6.5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:31:13.797