Conferendo 6.5.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conferendo 6.5.0 from your PCTrueConf
. Check out here
for more information on TrueConf. Please open www.truconf.ru
if you want to read more on Conferendo 6.5.0 on TrueConf's web page. Conferendo 6.5.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Conferendo folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Conferendo 6.5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Conferendo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Conferendo 6.5.0's main file takes about 4.67 MB (4894496 bytes) and is called Conferendo.exe.
The executables below are part of Conferendo 6.5.0. They take an average of 6.32 MB (6629440
bytes) on disk.
- Conferendo.exe (4.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.65 MB)
This data is about Conferendo 6.5.0 version 6.5.0
Conferendo 6.5.0 is a program marketed by the software company TrueConf. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Conferendo 6.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Conferendo 6.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conferendo 6.5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conferendo 6.5.0". If it exists on your system the Conferendo 6.5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conferendo 6.5.0 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Conferendo 6.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Conferendo 6.5.0:
- The software company is: www.truconf.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Conferendo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conferendo 6.5.0.
8. After removing Conferendo 6.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conferendo 6.5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conferendo 6.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conferendo 6.5.0 by TrueConf from your computer, nor are we saying that Conferendo 6.5.0 by TrueConf is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conferendo 6.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 17:13:49.453