Conexant SmartAudio HD
Conexant SmartAudio HD is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD from your PCConexant
. More information on Conexant can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Conexant SmartAudio HD is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. Conexant SmartAudio HD's main file takes about 3.68 MB (3861152 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Conexant SmartAudio HD. They occupy about 3.68 MB (3861152
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Conexant SmartAudio HD. You can find below a few links to other Conexant SmartAudio HD releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Conexant SmartAudio HD is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Conexant SmartAudio HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant SmartAudio HD or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant SmartAudio HD". If it exists on your system the Conexant SmartAudio HD app will be found very quickly. After you select Conexant SmartAudio HD in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant SmartAudio HD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD.
8. After uninstalling Conexant SmartAudio HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant SmartAudio HD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant SmartAudio HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant SmartAudio HD by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant SmartAudio HD by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant SmartAudio HD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:35:36.877