Conexant SmartAudio HD
This info is about Conexant SmartAudio HD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD from your PCConexant
. Check out here
where you can read more on Conexant. Conexant SmartAudio HD is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant SmartAudio HD is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.53 MB (3704960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Conexant SmartAudio HD. They occupy about 7.07 MB (7409920
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant SmartAudio HD. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant SmartAudio HD:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Conexant SmartAudio HD is a program released by the software company Conexant. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Conexant SmartAudio HD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant SmartAudio HD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant SmartAudio HD". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant SmartAudio HD program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant SmartAudio HD in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant SmartAudio HD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD.
8. After removing Conexant SmartAudio HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant SmartAudio HD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant SmartAudio HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant SmartAudio HD by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:32:55.677