You can find below details on how to remove Conexant SmartAudio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant SmartAudio from your PCConexant Systems
. More info about Conexant Systems can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\SAII directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Conexant SmartAudio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file occupies 995.71 KB (1019608 bytes) on disk and is named SmartAudio.exe.
Conexant SmartAudio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.54 MB (11048880
bytes) on disk.
- SACmd32.exe (1.67 MB)
- SACmd64.exe (2.24 MB)
- SACpl.exe (1.57 MB)
- setup64.exe (4.09 MB)
- SmartAudio.exe (995.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant SmartAudio. Click on the links below for other Conexant SmartAudio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant SmartAudio is an application marketed by Conexant Systems. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Conexant SmartAudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Conexant SmartAudio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant SmartAudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant SmartAudio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant SmartAudio application will be found automatically. When you click Conexant SmartAudio in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant SmartAudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant SmartAudio.
8. After removing Conexant SmartAudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant SmartAudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant SmartAudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant SmartAudio by Conexant Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant SmartAudio by Conexant Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant SmartAudio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:15:20.763