Conexant I2S Audio Codec
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Conexant I2S Audio Codec for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Conexant I2S Audio Codec from your PCConexant
. Go over here
for more information on Conexant. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_I2S directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_I2S\UIUs.exe -U -G -Icx2072x.inf is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant I2S Audio Codec. UIUs.exe is the Conexant I2S Audio Codec's main executable file and it takes circa 4.35 MB (4562776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Conexant I2S Audio Codec. They occupy about 4.35 MB (4562776
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Conexant I2S Audio Codec. For other Conexant I2S Audio Codec versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant I2S Audio Codec has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Conexant\Conexant I2S Audio Codec
Conexant I2S Audio Codec is a program by Conexant. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Conexant I2S Audio Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Conexant I2S Audio Codec from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant I2S Audio Codec or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant I2S Audio Codec". If it exists on your system the Conexant I2S Audio Codec app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant I2S Audio Codec in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant I2S Audio Codec, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant I2S Audio Codec.
8. After removing Conexant I2S Audio Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant I2S Audio Codec that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant I2S Audio Codec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant I2S Audio Codec by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant I2S Audio Codec by Conexant is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant I2S Audio Codec supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 07:33:57.067