Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. More information on Conexant can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG13Plmwa.inf. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.06 MB (4258008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Conexant HD Audio. They take 4.06 MB (4258008
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe.FriendlyAppName
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:25:42.150