Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is typically set up in the C:\dell\drivers\R231278\W7-32 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IAM3PExa.INF. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes about 1.07 MB (1118208 bytes) and its name is UIU32a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.07 MB (1118208
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by the software company Conexant. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:41:59.143