Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. More data about Conexant can be seen here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is found in the C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\CNXT\W7-64 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Conexant HD Audio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -IWLPebwa.INF. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes around 1.36 MB (1422392 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
The executable files below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take about 1.36 MB (1422392
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by Conexant. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:24:28.553