Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\Administrator\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\TC70071300A.TEMP\AUDIO\W7-64 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO\UIU64a.exe -U -ITZ12PEwa.INF. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.36 MB (1427000 bytes) on disk and is labeled UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 1.36 MB (1427000
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by Conexant. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:15:43.487