Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Conexant. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG14Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.61 MB (4831576 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.61 MB (4831576
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by Conexant. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 12:43:42.453