Conexant HD Audio
You can find below details on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant Systems
. Open here
for more info on Conexant Systems. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.61 MB (4829576 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.61 MB (4829576
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant Systems. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 01:55:03.370