Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.62 MB (4849024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Conexant HD Audio. They take about 4.62 MB (4849024
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by Conexant. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:15:45.030