Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be seen here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Conexant HD Audio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG14Plmwa.inf. The application's main executable file is titled UIU64a.exe and its approximative size is 4.10 MB (4297944 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.10 MB (4297944
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:52:30.640