Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Open here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -ICpV30D5a.INF. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,000.00 KB (1024000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Conexant HD Audio. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:42:27.290