Conexant HD Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Take a look here
for more details on Conexant. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\Administrator\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\TC70094400A.TEMP\AUDIO\W7-64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO\UIU64a.exe -U -ITZ12PEwa.INF is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. The application's main executable file is called UIU64a.exe and occupies 1.48 MB (1552000 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.48 MB (1552000
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program by the software company Conexant. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:38:14.387