Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. More data about Conexant can be found here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IAcrPebxa.inf. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UIU32a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.51 MB (2632320 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.51 MB (2632320
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant HD Audio. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:18:28.930