Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Check out here
for more details on Conexant. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's option during install. Conexant HD Audio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG15Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.31 MB (4524248 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 4.31 MB (4524248
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 23:31:00.147