Conexant HD Audio
This page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Driver\laptop\SL640_L645_XP_Conexant_Audio_Driver_22.214.171.124\XP32 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IBL6Peb5a.INF. The program's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) on disk and is named UIU32a.exe.
The executable files below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take an average of 1.08 MB (1134592
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-10 14:20:41.013