Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -ILEOHERza.INF. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. UIU32a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it takes approximately 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 1,000.00 KB (1024000
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by the software company Conexant. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:28:23.657