Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG15Plmwa.inf. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's primary executable file and it takes about 4.10 MB (4297944 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 4.10 MB (4297944
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Conexant HD Audio. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 05:44:48.990