Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IAcrPebwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it occupies around 2.91 MB (3047552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Conexant HD Audio. They take 2.91 MB (3047552
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant. Some computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:11:39.930