Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. You can find out more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Conexant HD Audio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IQLZCC2xa.inf. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.67 MB (2796672 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.67 MB (2796672
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Conexant HD Audio version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by Conexant. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found very quickly. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:38:40.427