Conexant HD Audio
This info is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -ILE9HER5a.INF. The application's main executable file is called UIU32a.exe and occupies 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 1,000.00 KB (1024000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-10 14:44:58.253