Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Check out here
where you can read more on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, subject to the user's decision. Conexant HD Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IWAUHER5a.INF. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.01 MB (1060864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Conexant HD Audio. They take about 1.01 MB (1060864
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by Conexant. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:51:44.910