Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be seen here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -ITZ12PExa.INF is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant HD Audio. UIU32a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it takes circa 1.08 MB (1137208 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.08 MB (1137208
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 10:53:07.307