Conexant HD Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IPILCC2xa.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. UIU32a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.52 MB (2644608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2644608
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 09:14:04.180