Conexant HD Audio
You can find below details on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. More data about Conexant can be read here
. Conexant HD Audio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, depending on the user's decision. Conexant HD Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG13Plmwa.inf. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.08 MB (4274392 bytes) on disk and is named UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.08 MB (4274392
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by the software company Conexant. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:29:03.310