Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Conexant. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG13Plmwa.inf. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.01 MB (4203768 bytes) on disk and is titled UIU64a.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Conexant HD Audio. They take about 4.01 MB (4203768
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:07:49.263