Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -ILvVen5a.inf. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 728.00 KB (745472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 728.00 KB (745472
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:05:40.730