Conexant HD Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG14Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.10 MB (4297944 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 4.10 MB (4297944
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Some users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:45:36.267