Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be seen here
. Conexant HD Audio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Conexant HD Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.34 MB (4550488 bytes) on disk and is labeled UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.34 MB (4550488
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by Conexant. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 16:02:51.453