Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Check out here
for more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, subject to the user's choice. Conexant HD Audio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.10 MB (7441752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 7.10 MB (7441752
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application released by Conexant. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. When you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 07:39:25.973