Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Open here
where you can find out more on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\TC70050000A.TEMP\AUDIO\W7-64 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -ITE1HERwa.INF. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 1.35 MB (1418808 bytes) and is called Setup64.exe.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.70 MB (2831416
bytes) on disk.
- Setup64.exe (1.35 MB)
- UIU64a.exe (1.35 MB)
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:59:06.377