Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Conexant HD Audio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IH61Carxa.inf is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant HD Audio. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.51 MB (2632320 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.51 MB (2632320
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by Conexant. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:55:14.600