Conexant HD Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be found here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is found in the C:\util\drivers\sound\W7-32 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IPNAPEBxa.INF. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named UIU32a.exe and its approximative size is 1.09 MB (1141304 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which take 1.09 MB (1141304
bytes) on disk:
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by the software company Conexant. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:04:30.943