Conexant HD Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant Systems
. Additional info about Conexant Systems can be read here
. Conexant HD Audio is typically set up in the C:\PROGRAM FILES\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRAM FILES\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64A.EXE -U -G -ICHDRT.INF -OI=INTCAUDIOBUS.INF,INTCOED.INF. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. UIU64a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it takes approximately 4.62 MB (4839768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Conexant HD Audio. They take about 4.62 MB (4839768
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant Systems. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. After you click Conexant HD Audio in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 20:30:57.033