Conexant HD Audio
This info is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IAcrPebxa.inf is the full command line if you want to remove Conexant HD Audio. UIU32a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.51 MB (2636416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They take 2.51 MB (2636416
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by the software company Conexant. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:18:19.080